08 November 2011

The Burrow and The Ridges Trick-or-Treat


We have had an incredibly fun and action packed month! But, I'm back to Burrow blogging and one of my goals for the next several months is to do more with photography. I have a fantastic camera and with the amazing invention of the smart phone, it's just too easy to take a quick shot and throw it up on Facebook! With that, we need photos around The Burrow. So I will take more pictures with my camera, and along with blogging them, I will have them printed and frame them.


Halloween was a blast! The boys and I dressed up and went to my parent's house in The Ridges neighborhood. It's a golf course / country club community. We were joined by my sister, her husband, their two boys, and then my brother in law's sister, husband, their three girls and two of our friends, Josh and Lizette. Mom made "Riggaboney" and salads for dinner, and we hit the streets around 7pm. We had four golf carts and despite the cold, managed to trick-or-treat for hours and share a lot of laughter.
















No comments:

Post a Comment