08 November 2011

Designing Scarves


Pattern secrets abide with Audrey, my fashion guru!
I have been knitting scarves for the last few months. They are quick and therefore fairly easy, but mostly I have thoroughly enjoyed creating my own patterns and color designs. I have two ready to be sold and a third is on needles almost complete. The Mistletoe Market is coming up and I am hoping to make a nice profit or possibly simply give the gift of handmade goodness with Christmas love :)

So without further ado, here are two finished projects:

Knit with a hand-dyed merino wool and cashmere blend, the color trim is knit in scrap baby alpaca. The ribbon is woven and gathered through knitted eyelets.

This scarf is knit in a handspun 100% organic cotton. The stitch is what I call a staggered moss stitch. 

1 comment: